Minggu, 30 Juni 2013

Sunshine Becomes You (Recommended)

Helo I'm back.
Do you know Ilana Tan? Yes, sure. She is a  famous writer. She has written tetralogy of 4 Seasons and that has been best seller book category. Last time I read her another book. The title is Sunshine Becomes You.    
Everybody know that Ilana Tan has a magic skill to arrange words. When I read this book I feel like I'm watching movie. Haha lol.

Okay now I wanna tell you about her another book, Sunshine Becomes You.
The book was tell us about Sincerity of Love. All of her book  surely tell about it. Okey check it out


Alex Hirano is a popular pianist. Two weeks away He will hold her concert. He was prepare it. Until his brother Ray Hirano was coming back and visit him. Ray Hirano feel so pity of him. So Ray Hirano forced him to walk around and feel different situation. Ray Hirano tell him much of Ray's life. Ray Hirano tell her old brother if Ray was fall in love with a girl. The name is Mia, Mia Clark. Mia is a dance coach in a dance studio. And... what's will happen? Go to bookstore, buy it. And enjoy the book! Haha thanks


1 komentar:

  1. I was curious if you ever thought of changing the structure of your
    blog? Its very well written; I love what youve got to say.
    But maybe you could a little more in the way of content so people could connect with it
    better. Youve got an awful lot of text for only having one or 2 images.
    Maybe you could space it out better?
    Look at my page ; hong kong

    BalasHapus